HIS VOICE !!!

HIS VOICE
Bishop Dag Heward-Mills

“ While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.” - Acts 10:44

The voice of the anointed will bring you to the gift of the Holy Spirit. Ezekiel received the spirit when the voice spoke to him. The house of Cornelius received the Holy Spirit when Peter preached to them. As they listened to the voice of Peter the Spirit descended on them.
This is what happened to me in 1988 whilst I listened to the anointed voice of Kenneth Hagin. As I listened to his voice the Spirit entered into me and I became anointed to teach and to preach. I heard a voice coming to me and saying, “From today you can teach.”
Through that anointing to teach and preach, I have written several books.
The voice of the anointed also carries promotion. After serving in the wilderness, God asked Moses and the Israelites to listen to His voice. He promised them that listening to his voice would guarantee them being lifted to a higher level, above the nations that had surrounded them.
And i t shall come to pass , if thou shalt HEARKEN DILIGENTLY UNTO THE VOICE of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
Deuteronomy 28 :1
All your promotion in the ministry depends on your ability to hear and obey the voice of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUT THE SPOTLIGHT ON JESUS' FINISHED WORK - PS JOSEPH PRINCE

TAKE AUTHORITY - PS JOSEPH PRINCE