QUIET TIME !!

SEE & KNOW
Bishop Dag Heward-Mills

READ: 2 Kings 5:20-27

“For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;” - 1 Corinthians 12:8 

There was once a lady who would come to church earlier than every- body else. She would sit alone at the back and intercede for hours. Her prayers were manly, strong, fervent and intense. She spoke in the tongues of angels and she prayed in the spirit. There were times I wondered who was more spiritual: myself or this lady? I asked myself, “Who is the leader, myself or this lady?” I never said a word to her nor asked her any questions. I wouldn’t want to disturb such a prayerful person.
One day, the Lord said to me, “Cause her to know her abominations.”
I sat down with this spiritual sister and said, “The Lord says I should let you know your abominations.” I was sure that I was wrong about what I was saying.
As I spoke, she looked at me in amazement and began to cry. This lady then told me about her life. She told me that every time she travelled outside the country, she slept with somebody different. She went on to explain to me how she had slept with more than two hundred different people as a young person. She confessed that she was a serial and regular fornicator in spite of her super spiritual presentation.
The gift of seeing and knowing was in manifestation! God gave me the grace to see and to know. Perhaps, it was given to protect me. I needed to know the kind of person who was praying at the back of the church. Perhaps, I would have considered getting closer to her because she appeared so spiritual. The gift of seeing and knowing is for your protection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUT THE SPOTLIGHT ON JESUS' FINISHED WORK - PS JOSEPH PRINCE

TAKE AUTHORITY - PS JOSEPH PRINCE